James F Lilja, MDGynecologic Oncology
Dr. Lilja’s clinical specialties include tumor reductive surgery, hyperthermic and intraoperative intraperitoneal chemotherapy, and the da Vinci Robotic Surgical System.
Dr. James Lilja not only employs the latest in hyperthermia treatments, he actually helped develop these groundbreaking therapies that effectively fight isolated tumors. He speaks Spanish, and his interests include music, where he achieved notoriety and a place in punk rock history as the first drummer for the well-known group The Offspring. He amicably left the group in 1989 to attend medical school. But he’s still making history.
- Gynecologic Oncology - Primary - Board Certified
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Board Certified
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Medical Center
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Pittsburg School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Texas Health and Science Center
- Residency: University of Texas Health and Science Center
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- Good Samaritan Hospital