Personal quality healthcare for 50 years
Healthcare is a basic human need. At Good Samaritan Hospital, our goal is to treat the total person: mind, body, and spirit. We do this through quality care, cost-effective treatment, and exceptional service.
When you are searching for quality health care in the Silicon Valley, you need a provider who is a leader in their field. Located in San Jose, Good Samaritan Hospital is a recognized leader in a number of health care services, from high-risk obstetrics to neurosciences. For nearly 50 years, our hospital has been dedicated to the health and wellness of our community.
Personal and uncompromising service
The personalized service you get at Good Samaritan does not limit our ability to stay at the forefront of medical technology and techniques. In fact,
Dozens of consumer reports have consistently reported us as a top-performing hospital, as seen on Hospital Compare®.
We are also recognized for providing quality care by well-regarded organizations including:
- ASMBS Accredited Bariatric Surgery Program & Designated Center of Excellence
- Joint Commission Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- One of only three hospitals in the U.S. to receive a 5th consecutive Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer
- County of Santa Clara designated STEMI Receiving Center
- ACR accredited in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast MRI and breast ultrasound
- ACR accredited in Radiation Oncology
- NAPBC accredited
- CCS Certified Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with pediatric surgery specialization
- CARF-Accredited Inpatient Rehab with special accreditation for stroke care
- Joint Commission Disease specific certified for Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Designated Blue Distinction Center for Hip & Knee Replacement by Anthem Blue Cross
- Women’s Choice Awards for Best Mammogram Center and Comprehensive Breast Center
- Medicare Hospital Compare Data
- 2022 Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades