Personal Quality Healthcare for 50 years
Health care is a basic human need. At Good Samaritan Hospital, our goal is to treat the total person: mind, body, and spirit. We do this through quality care, cost-effective treatment, and exceptional service.
When you are searching for quality health care in the Silicon Valley, you need a provider who is a leader in their field. Located in San Jose, Good Samaritan Hospital is a recognized leader in a number of health care services, from high-risk obstetrics to neurosciences. For nearly 50 years, our hospital has been dedicated to the health and wellness of our community.
Personal & Uncompromising Service
The personalized service you get at Good Samaritan does not limit our ability to stay at the forefront of medical technology and techniques. In fact,
Dozens of consumer reports have consistently reported us as a top-performing hospital, as seen on Hospital Compare®.
We are also recognized for providing quality care by well-regarded organizations including:
- Joint Commission Top Performer Hospital on Key Quality Measures™
- ASMBS Accredited Bariatric Surgery Program & Designated Center of Excellence
- Joint Commission Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- One of only three hospitals in the U.S. to receive a 5th consecutive Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer
- County of Santa Clara designated STEMI Receiving Center
- ACR accredited in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast MRI and breast ultrasound
- NAPBC accredited in Breast Cancer Staging and Radiation Oncology
- CCS Certified Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with pediatric surgery specialization
- CARF-Accredited Inpatient Rehab with special accreditation for stroke care
- Bay Area Parent Magazine Hall of Fame: Best Place to Have a Baby and Family Favorite
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Designated Blue Distinction Center for Hip & Knee Replacement by Anthem Blue Cross
- Medicare Hospital Compare Data
Recognition from so many organizations demonstrates our dedication to quality health care for the people of Silicon Valley.