Good Samaritan Hospital has implemented additional safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Accordingly, we have restricted our visitor policy. No visitors will be allowed.
No visitors allowed, with the following exceptions:
- 1 adult visitor per patient in Pediatrics, L&D, MBU
- 2 adult visitors (parents) per patient in NICU, PICU
- 1 adult visitor per patient approaching or at “end of life” status
- 1 adult visitor per surgical outpatient
- 1 adult visitor per E.R. patient
Hospital Entrance Screening and Universal Masking
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are continuing to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to better protect our patients, staff and you.
We have limited our entry into the hospital so that our team is able to screen everyone for travel history, fever or respiratory symptoms.
- MAIN ENTRANCES for visitors and all others
- EAST ENTRANCE for employees and procedural patients
- All employees, providers, vendors, patients and visitors will be temperature checked and required to wear a mask prior to entering the facility
- Nobody shall be permitted to enter the facility with a temperature of 100.4F or greater
Our emergency room is still open and receiving patients. If you are experiencing an emergency, please proceed to the emergency department entrance.
Thank you for helping us keep patients and staff healthy.