Current Visitor Restrictions
While we normally welcome family and companions to visit patients, in this time of heightened COVID-19 exposure, we have restricted our visitor policy.
Effective November 25, 2020, no visitors will be allowed at Good Samaritan Hospital & Mission Oaks.
- Laboring mothers are allowed one adult visitor and one doula for the duration of her labor, day or night
- Pediatric and NICU patients will be allowed two adult visitors during the day and one legal guardian at night
- One adult visitor per patient who is at or approaching “end of life” status
- Surgical patient adult visitors will be allowed to visit for two hours pre and post-op
For the safety of our employees, physicians, patients and limited visitors, we appreciate your understanding as these policies evolve.
Hospital Entrance Screening and Universal Masking
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are continuing to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to better protect our patients, staff and you.
We have limited our entry into the hospital so that our team is able to screen everyone for travel history, fever or respiratory symptoms.
- MAIN ENTRANCES for visitors and all others
- EAST ENTRANCE for employees and procedural patients
- All employees, providers, vendors, patients and visitors will be temperature checked and required to wear a mask prior to entering the facility
- Nobody shall be permitted to enter the facility with a temperature of 100.4F or greater
- Volunteer services have been suspended
- Non-essential vendors are not permitted in the facility
Thank you for helping us keep patients and staff healthy.