Updated: June 7, 2021
Current visitor policy
Good Samaritan Hospital & Mission Oaks are committed to the safety of our patients, staff and physicians. In alignment with a declining prevalence of COVID-19 cases in Santa Clara county, we are making the following modifications to our current visitor policy:
- 1 adult visitor per patient
- 2 adult visitors (parents) in NICU, PICU and Pediatrics
- 2 adult visitors for Women’s Services (including doula)
- East entrance for employees and procedural patients
- Main entrances for visitors and all others
- Good Samaritan Hospital campus: 8am to 6pm
- Acute rehab (3rd floor): 8am to 7pm
- Behavioral health (2nd floor): 12:30pm to 2pm
Non–essential vendors are not permitted in the facility.
- All employees, providers, essential vendors, patients, and visitors will be required to have a mask on prior to entering the facility.