Updated: April 26, 2022
Modified visitor policy
Good Samaritan Hospital & Mission Oaks are committed to the safety of our patients, staff and physicians. In alignment with Santa Clara County experiencing a significant increase in prevalence of COVID-19 cases, we are therefore modifying the visitation policy.
Modified visitor policy will allow for:
- 2 adult visitors per patient
- 2 adult visitors (parent) in NICU, PICU and Pediatrics
- 2 adult visitors for Women's Services (plus doula). All must show proof of vaccination.
- East entrance for employees and procedural patients
- Main entrances for visitors and all others
- Good Samaritan Hospital Campus: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Acute Rehab (3rd Floor): 8:00am – 7:00pm
- Behavioral Health (2nd Floor): 12:30pm – 2:00pm
Universal masking continues to be required for everyone
- Visitors who have received a booster are not required to show a negative COVID-19 test
- For unvaccinated, incompletely vaccinated (received vaccine within the last 14 days), or booster-eligible visitors who have not yet received their booster dose: visitors are eligible for visits only if they can show documentation of a negative COVID-19 test two days prior if using PCR testing or one day prior if using antigen testing.
- All employees, providers, essential vendors, patients and visitors will be required to have a mask on prior to entering the facility
Volunteer services will be restricted.
Non–essential vendors are not permitted in the facility.
Thank you for helping us keep patients and staff healthy.