Updated: March 24, 2021
Current visitor policy
Good Samaritan Hospital & Mission Oaks are committed to the safety of our patients, staff and physicians. In alignment with a declining prevalence of COVID-19 cases in Santa Clara county, we are making the following modifications to our current visitor policy:
- 1 adult visitor per patient
- 2 adult visitors (parents) in NICU, PICU and Pediatrics
- 1 adult visitor (labor support person) and 1 certified doula in labor and delivery
- East entrance for employees and procedural patients
- Main entrances for visitors and all others
- Good Samaritan Hospital campus: 8am to 6pm
- Acute rehab (3rd floor): 8am to 7pm
- Behavioral health (2nd floor): 12:30pm to 2pm
Volunteer services have been suspended.
Non–essential vendors are not permitted in the facility.
Hospital Entrance Screening and Universal Masking
To reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, we are continuing to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to better protect our patients, staff and you.
We have limited our entry into the hospital so that our team is able to screen everyone for travel history, fever or respiratory symptoms.
- MAIN ENTRANCES for visitors and all others
- EAST ENTRANCE for employees and procedural patients
- All employees, providers, vendors, patients and visitors will be temperature checked and required to wear a mask prior to entering the facility
- Nobody shall be permitted to enter the facility with a temperature of 100.4F or greater
- Volunteer services have been suspended
- Non-essential vendors are not permitted in the facility
Thank you for helping us keep patients and staff healthy.