Mark I Golod, MDOrthopaedic Surgery
The best way to deliver excellent care is to spend the time necessary to listen to the needs of my patient, to perform appropriate examination and then to order tests necessary to establish a working diagnosis. With good communication and patient education we can develop treatment options together.
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Primary - Board Certified
- Internship: New York University - 1974
- Residency: New York University - 1977
- Fellowship: Stanford University - 1978
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Tufts University - 1973
- Good Samaritan Hospital