Partnership with the Leading Wound Care Management Team Leads to Successful Healing
Through a partnership with Diversified Clinical Services (DCS), Good Samaritan Hospital is able to offer a new and comprehensive center offering specialized wound care and hyperbaric medicine. DCS is the world’s largest wound care management company with over 300 hospital partners delivering excellent evidence-based care to patients with chronic wounds. Of special importance to our hospital, DCS Centers traditionally achieve excellent clinical outcomes, including high limb salvage rates, an 88% healing rate within 31 median days-to-heal and extremely high patient satisfaction.
Comprehensive Team of Wound Care Specialists
Our San Jose Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center is designed to complement your physicians' services and is committed to the treatment of chronic or non-healing wounds.
Your wound treatment experience will include:
- Personalized wound treatment program
- Treatment areas offering privacy and comfort
- Physicians with advanced training in wound management and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Nursing staff specially trained in the care of chronic wounds
- Technicians who perform non-invasive studies and various therapies
- Experienced staff to assist with appointments, medical records and health insurance processing
The Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center in San Jose, CA provides the high-quality care you have come to expect from Good Samaritan Hospital.