Our Inpatient Physical Therapy Services include:
- Functional Mobility Retraining: Our skilled physical therapists teach you proper and safe functional mobility with an emphasis on minimizing the risks of falls and re-injury. Walking on all surfaces and climbing stairs, rising to stand off all surfaces and other everyday activities are taught in the inpatient acute rehabilitation setting.
- Neurological Rehabilitation: Our experienced clinicians evaluate and develop a treatment plan to meet your individual needs and goals. Our specially trained physical therapists treat an array of disabilities and impairments, including stroke, Parkinson’s, head and spinal cord injury, spinal surgeries, multiple sclerosis and Guillan-Barre.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation: Experienced physical therapists evaluate and treat all types of orthopedic conditions and surgeries. They focus on intense training of proper mobility and exercises to restore normal range of motion, strength and mobility following an orthopedic surgery or other condition. Our physical therapists play a key role in the Silicon Valley Joint Replacement Center, the hospital’s Center of Excellence for total knee and total hip replacement.
In addition, our physical therapists also offer many of the above services on an outpatient basis at our Mission Oaks facility.
For more information on our Good Sam Inpatient Rehab campus call 408-559-2377
- Services A-Z
- Anesthesia & Pain Management
- Behavioral Health
- The BreastCare Center
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery
- daVinci Minimally Invasive
- Emergency Care
- NICU ACCESS
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation - Inpatient
- Rehabilitation - Outpatient
- Silicon Valley Joint Replacement Center
- Stroke Center
- Surgical Weight Loss
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center