We Treat Emergencies Swiftly and Expertly
Staffed by highly skilled doctors and nurses with years of experience, Good Samaritan Hospital’s Emergency Room (ER) is ready to care for you at any time – day or night. We treat all emergencies as quickly as possible and go out of our way to make you comfortable and keep you informed.
Good Samaritan Hospital has streamlined its operations to make sure that you see a doctor as quickly as possible. Every patient receives immediate attention from a triage nurse. Patients with the most urgent or critical needs receive first priority, but our goal for every patient is to assess and meet individual needs promptly. Our emergency doctors and nursing staff, specially trained in emergency medicine, have years of experience and work together to get you expert treatment quickly.
And, with more than 1,000 doctors on staff, Good Samaritan has one of the largest physician panels in the South Bay, representing a multitude of specialties. This means that, if you choose Good Sam for your emergency care, you’ll have access to the expert care you need – as soon as you need it.
Our ED staff also has immediate access to a full range of on-site support services, including:
- Diagnostic imaging, such as CT Scans and MRI
- Blood bank
- On-line EKG
- Respiratory services
- Medical and cardiac intensive care
With on-site services, test results come back quickly, so you can get the care you need as soon as possible.
Your treatment in Good Sam’s ER also gives you access to our full range of specialized services, such as:
- Cardiac care, with an expert team of cardiologists and cardiac surgeons
- Maternity care, including our high-risk birth specialists
- Intensive care, with units for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Stroke care, with our highly trained "Brain Attack" team
- Surgical services, including neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery and cardiac surgery
- Pulmonary services
- Endoscopic care
- Gastrointestinal care
- Cancer care
We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ready to care for you when you need us.
- Services A-Z
- Anesthesia & Pain Management
- Behavioral Health
- The BreastCare Center
- Cancer Care
- Cardiac & Vascular Services
- CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery
- daVinci Minimally Invasive
- Emergency Care
- NICU ACCESS
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation - Inpatient
- Rehabilitation - Outpatient
- Silicon Valley Joint Replacement Center
- Stroke Center
- Surgical Weight Loss
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center