Personal Quality Healthcare for 50 years
Health care is a basic human need. At Good Samaritan Hospital, our goal is to treat the total person: mind, body, and spirit. We do this through quality care, cost-effective treatment, and exceptional service.
When you are searching for quality health care in the Silicon Valley, you need a provider who is a leader in their field. Located in San Jose, Good Samaritan Hospital is a recognized leader in a number of health care services, from high-risk obstetrics to neurosciences. For nearly 50 years, our hospital has been dedicated to the health and wellness of our community.
Personal & Uncompromising Service
The personalized service you get at Good Samaritan does not limit our ability to stay at the forefront of medical technology and techniques. In fact,
Dozens of consumer reports have consistently reported us as a top-performing hospital, as seen on HospitalCompare®.
We are also recognized for providing quality care by well-regarded organizations including:
- The Joint Commission Top Performer Hospital on Key Quality Measures™
- ASMBS Accredited Bariatric Surgery Program & Designated Center of Excellence
- Joint Commission Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center and AHA/ ASA Gold Award recipient for comprehensive stroke services
- American College of Surgeons (ACoS) Commission on Cancer Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Center
- One of only 14 hospitals in the nation to receive the ACoS Outstanding Achievement Award for five consecutive cycles
- Society for Cardiovascular Patient Care Accredited Chest Pain Center with AFib Certification
- County of Santa Clara designated STEMI receiving center
- Accredited Level III NICU with pediatric surgery specialization
- CARF-Accredited Inpatient Rehab with special accreditation for stroke care
- Bay Area Parent Magazine Hall of Fame: Best Place to Have a Baby and Family Favorite
- Medicare Hospital Compare Data
Recognition from so many organizations demonstrates our dedication to quality health care for the people of Silicon Valley.